Sunday 2 August 2015

Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 - Movie Review...

Hey Guys, I know I promised you a movie review mid-week, but unfortunately I sprained my ankle, so mainly have been sleeping, but it has allowed me time to watch a load of amazing movies, all of which at some point I will review for you. here's the most recent one I watched, albeit a bit late.

As always the views are my own, and I know that not everyone will agree with me, but this is my take :)

Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2
Release Date - 17/04/2015
Estimated Budget: $30,000,000

"Keeping our malls safe".

Source: http://www.imdb.com
The sequel to Paul Blart: Mall Cop is finally upon us, and unfortunately for me, this movie lacks character and ambition, albeit it has some great comedic value, it has a samey approach to the original and frankly, this just lets it down.

Several years after the mall incident, Paul Blart is invited to stay at a Luxury Hotel in Las Vegas, as predictions go, you can probably work out what I'm going to say next! The hotel is over-run by thieves trying to steal the precious paintings, and artefacts from the hallways, and guess what there's an inside man working within the hotel who gives the baddies an all access pass to the hotels most prize possessions.

Will Paul Blart save the day again? - Of course he will!

I'm really sorry to have to say this, but this has went down as one of the worst movies I've watched in a very long time, it's funny in places, (Such as where he gets kicked by the back legs of a horse, or when he rolls down the stairs in a 'Bulletproof' suitcase) but I don't like predictable and downright silly movies! Ahh well neeeext!

Further Storlyline (Source IMDb).

"After six years of keeping our malls safe, Paul Blart has earned a well-deserved vacation. He heads to Vegas with his teenage daughter before she heads off to college. But safety never takes a holiday and when duty calls, Blart answers".

My Movie Rating: 





No comments:

Post a Comment