Monday 20 February 2017

Hello World #4...

So I know it's been a while, too long in fact, and a few things like my blog and my YouTube channel has been neglected.

My life has been crazy over the past few months, just thinking about it all, circling the thoughts in my head, it just sounds like a movie script. This year I have made some amazing new memories, new friends and new beginnings, but I've also lost some friends along the way, friends which meant a lot to me, but looking back, I'm struggling to see what positive impact they had on my life! That sounds selfish and it sounds awful, but realistically I have would have went to the end of the Earth for them, and they wouldn't do the same in return. I may have lost them as a friend, but there are still fond memories that won't fade of our friendship. Who knows maybe one day, everyone will get a long again and be friends. HA! wishful thinking.

I am currently building a new life, to better myself and the people I care about the most. I am slowly but surely becoming successful at work, and leaving my mark in a big way! I can't wait for where that will take me and I'm excited for that to pan out, fingers crossed for some good news for me tomorrow ;)

I have also found someone who I have fallen in love with, surprising at first, and I still look at this now and think, how did that happen, this wasn't supposed to happen. However it has done, and I'm happy, it has taken me time to develop that relationship, which is part of the reason I have neglected you, I'm sorry for that! It is difficult juggling falling in love with the rest of life, everything seems to go a lot slower around you, and you don't really have the time to do much else.

However, I will be back and I will be better than ever, and looking to rekindle some old bromances, and getting to collaborate with my favourite YouTube friends, who are utterly legends!

I must apologise for the sickly sweet post, I needed to get some thoughts off my chest, and let you know that I will be back, doing YouTube, blogging as well as starting up the new podcast with the better half ;)

Fuck negativity, and let's get this show on the road! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment