Friday 10 April 2015

Hello World #1...

So I was inspired recently by a fellow blogger/friend a 'bliend' to post something a bit more from the heart every so often, to give you an insight into my life and what's happening, and why I'm doing this...

I started this blog for a number of reasons, one because my friends have blogs too, both of which are really cool, and I liked the idea of having a hobby and something to write about, because I do love to rant and write, even if I don't have the best grammar or spelling, it's nice to have somewhere to put down my thoughts, and just escape for a little bit.

I found out not so long ago that my current employer will not be renewing my contract, and my last day of employment was 31/03/2015, they let me leave early, so I could find alternative employment, even know I haven't really shown it, this really put me in a bit of a bad spot, sounds daft but the blog really really helped with that, which is why there was pretty much me posting non-stop LOL!

I've now found a new job and I start next Monday on the 13th April and to be frank I'm absolutely shitting myself, I lack in self confidence which is my main issue, but other than that I'm just generally scared of starting a new job with new people, it takes a lot for me to 'let someone in' even though I'm getting better at it :)

So I just wanted to share a little bit of a personal story, aside from my new job, I have also decided to become an Avon Representative again, do I like make-up and perfumes and stuff? Ermmm... NO! It's just something to fill the gap in my CV, and earns me a little bit of pocket money on the side, always like to keep busy from a job perspective, wouldn't like to have to go and 'sign on' every two weeks, can't be dealing with that LOL...

My aspirations for the rest of the year, is/are to start our YouTube channel (3wee) I think that's what we're calling it, I hope they are happy with that :P

To clear some debts, go on holiday and buy a new car, maybe not all of those will be possible but small steps eh?

There is always someone worse off than you in this world, I'm lucky I've got some amazing friends, and family, some of them don't really know this, but without them I don't think I would be the person I am today, I'm a 'Bottler' and it's not often I'll go soppy on you!

Thanks for reading!

Dweelan x

No comments:

Post a Comment