Sunday 26 April 2015

Hello World #2...

Hello all, I know I've been super super quiet, why have I started reading 'Super Super quiet' in an American accent? I'm not even American!

So I started my new job, and I'm now 2 weeks into it, it's early days, but I'm actually really enjoying it, I've spent almost 5 years in the energy industry, and now to move into the financial services industry is definitely something new and exciting, and something I'm genuinely interested in!

It's certainly a lot stricter though, if I make a mistake or do something wrong, it's not just a case of loosing my job, I could be banned from working in the Financial services industry for life, now there's a thought.

I've also met some great people, and get on really well with everyone at the new workplace, I'm not finding it a chore to go to work, I get up and quite content with a routine, and  a great job to go to, which also pays a lot better than the previous one too :P

On another note, my car is poorly it's squeaking a lot, needs some new brake pads, it also needs a new headlight because the indicator is dodgy, and it needs other bits and bobs done to it as well to make it all pretty and nice :P

On one final note, I've just watched the reveal trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3!!! It's fricken amazing, that might be the tipping point in me buying an Xbox One, but I'm hoping that I can still play it on the old 360 for now, money is tight ya know!

 I haven't really played AW much I've grown a bit bored to be very honest, but I'm sure i'll get back onto it soon!

Anyway, that's all folks thanks for listening again!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment