Sunday 26 July 2015

Hello World #3...

Hellooooo! I am so so sorry that it has been 3 months since I posted my last blog post, I had planned on writing a few posts and scheduling them, but unfortunately real life has taken over, and it's just been work, work and more work!

When I'm not at work I am always too tired and lack motivation to do anything other than wind down and go to bed! But I come to you with a promise, I will be writing posts and I will be scheduling posts on a more frequent basis, because I do love to blog...

I don't care if anyone reads my blog or not really (Although it is a huge bonus) it's my blog and it's my own little world and my escape when things get a little tough, or when life gets way too hectic...

So here's a list of what I'm going to do from now one, so expect to be amazed :D

Funday Monday 
So from now on until kingdom come, I will be posting either a funny picture, story, poem or joke to brighten your day, I'm going to try and stick to the gaming/geeky/entertainment theme but I cannot promise this, it might just be a random thing that I find funny, because who doesn't need a little uplift on a Monday?

Midweek Movie Review
I do like to review movies, so expect a mid-week movie review from now on (Either Wednesday or Thursday) this could be of a movie that I've already seen, or a movie I might watch specifically, I do like to put my own spin on reviews, and explain the movie how I see it, and always put a little helpful rating on there for you all as well :)

Loot Crate Unboxing
Every month as soon as the tiny (but packed) black box of goodies comes through the door a picture will shortly follow to show what the glorious contents are, the boxes do come from America so there might be a slight delay, but nobody likes spoilers anyway so don't look elsewhere :P

Gaming/Social Gaming
You can definitely expect some more posts with regards to Call of Duty, and other games I have started playing, I wouldn't dream of reviewing them because I would be there forever, but I will post achievements, funny and interesting stories.

And a lot lot more, I definitely promise that I will be here more often :)

So stick around, we've got a lot to catch up on!

Dweelan Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment