Monday 27 July 2015

Sweet Geeky Crates Of Loot...

Good morning! I am actually really excited to open this, but it will have to wait until I finish work later on this evening (Sooooorrrry but I'm running a little bit late)...

The secret is though I've already opened this, but you will have to wait until this afternoon :D

It's awesome though and well worth the wait, I guess other people will unbox loot crate and post it on here, but I'm going to do this once a month myself as soon as the lovely black box pops through the letter box...

Unfortunately this crate comes all the way from America meaning that by the time it gets here people have already posted the contents, so make sure you don't go looking elsewhere mind Or I will find you and I will kill you! (Who doesn't love a bit of Taken)...

Doesn't it look so pretty though?

Doesn't it?

Doesn't it?

A Geeks Dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment