Monday 27 July 2015

July 2015 Loot Crate...

Good Afternoon...

So without further ado, here are the glorious contents of this months Loot Crate box, this month's theme was Heroes 2 (Because they've already brought out a Heroes Loot Crate in the past)...

Sweet, Sweet Loot...
So what's in the box? well my geeky friends let me explain :-)

1. Q-Pop Batman Figure, this is an awesome figure from the original TV Series, and he's standing on his own version of the Bat Mobile, I don't want to take it out of the box, because I want to keep them all nice and neat in the box, but it's awesome and will take prize place in my (new) collection...

2. Batman Multi-Tool Keyring, the second thing that popped out of the box was the keyring, it's a lot larger in real life than it is in the picture I might add, it's a cool batman logo with a bottle opener, flat ended and positive ended screwdriver! Nice addition to my keys Yus!!!

3. Trekky Air Freshner, The traditional Trekky greeting in the form of a air freshener, and a Vanilla scented air freshner at that! That's going in my car in't mornin...

4. (Exclusive) Legend of Zelda Sweat Band, I'm a little disappointed that there wasn't a T-Shirt in my first Loot Crate, but maybe next time eh? Still a pretty awesome sweat band, suitable for Gym Goers of course...

5. The League of Regrettable Superheroes (The Loot Crate Edition) Is a a really cool hardback comic book with some amazing gaffs in there, maybe just maybe I may share some of them with you :P

6. Glossy Wonder Woman Poster, this is a really cool Wonder Woman poster that would look awesome on any fans wall, sadly I have nowhere for posters to go, so I'm going to leave it in it's little box in the hope that someday there will be a place for Wonder Woman in my life...

7. A downloadable game from Steam called Bawlhalla which is a 'bawl and fall' fast-paced shooting game, looks awesome and I will be checking it out soon!!

8. A copy of LC Magazine which shows information about what's in the crate, what the mega crate is (Basically a Mega Crate is a box worth Thousands of $$$$ that some lucky person wins every now and again, it'll not be me though I never win anything) Humph!!

9. Last but not least, the exclusive Loot Crate badge pin, which will take prize position on the first ever loot box shelf!!

It's also worth mentioning that the inside of the box is rather cool as well, it seems to me that a lot of thought and effort go into making these Loot Crates amazing, and I'm well impressed with my first one!!!

If you're interested in joining Loot Crate yourself, click my referral link below, if your in the UK it costs from arounf £22.00 per month (and P&P is free) and if your elsewhere (America) the price starts from $29.95, and there's even other places Loot Crate can post to!!

Go on, get clicking and join join join! You will not be disappointed...




No comments:

Post a Comment