Friday 3 April 2015

COD AW - Two New Prestige Levels - Video...


Hello all and happy April, I'm really sorry that I haven't blogged in a while, I've been really busy spending a lot of my time over at my friends' house, playing A LOT of Call Of Duty, and staying up to ridiculous times in the morning, I've left now for a little while (Because I think they're getting sick of me a bit :P hahaha).

To celebrate the Launch of the DLC2 pack on COD AW, we had the opportunity to partake in some Double XP COD action, for a solid 3 days and oh did we play!

We played so much so, that I managed to get through two prestige levels, so now I'm sitting comfortably at Prestige 9 and most of the way through to Prestige 10.
Prestige 8 Emblem

Let me talk about Prestige 8 first...
So the emblem is pretty damn cool, it features a pretty scary snake with wings! Yes wings! I think I called this a Birnake half Bird/Bat and half snake...

This is one of my favourite emblems so far, I know I keep saying that but it really is...

Unlocks for this prestige level were 1x Atlas Tier 1 Pants, cool all red pants, similar to bloodshot design, and also one Advanced supply drop (Which I opened in the video below).

Now to move onto Prestige 9, the emblem in itself is a little bit of  a
Prestige 9 Emblem
let down, looks to be a series of swords, presented in a cross shape, with some sort of creaturey/animal thing in the middle, can't quite make out what it is, is it some sort of dragon? or is it some sort of other more friendly animal a Fox perhaps... I literally have no clue, if you do know... please enlighten me!

Unlocks for this prestige level again were a little disappointing, and I unlocked just one Advanced Supply Drop, which again is opened in the video below.

Let's hope that there's something pretty decent that we unlock at Prestige level 10, as soon as I get there, I'll let you know :)

One more point before I post the video, I've had a quick look at the new DLC pack, and the grapple playlist is awesome!! First time I used it, somehow managed to get a kill with it, by shooting it in between someones eyeballs, they must have had prior damage or something, not sure if this is a glitch or something! Gutted that I didn't record that shit lol...

Anyways here is the video of the prestige levels and the 2x Advanced Supply drop openings.

No comments:

Post a Comment