Saturday 4 March 2017

Emerald City Comic Con 2017 (ECCC 2017)...


So the 15th Emerald City Comic Con is upon us until 5th March 2017. This is at the Washington State Convention Centre in Seattle. Unfortunately, I am not there, but maybe one day I will get such a great opportunity, wishful thinking. I never actually have been to a Comic Con, but that is going to change really soon, next opportunity to go somewhere over here, I'm there so let me know if you know any upcoming events.

The main reason I am talking about the ECCC 2017 is because of the Exclusive Pop Vinyls! I am so so
Stranger Things - Exclusive
addicted to these Pops, and they're some pretty sick Pops available exclusive to the ECCC, my favourites are the Upside Down Eleven and Barb from Stranger Things (You need to watch that), the glow in the dark crusader Pop, and the Pharah character from one of my favourite games - Overwatch!
Pharah - Overwatch - Exclusive

I have ordered 3 Pops from the convention, and will be revealing all when they arrive, hopefully in the next few days, each Pop was around £14.00, and I had to pay £10.50 postage fees, short term pain for a long term gain? Or I'm just trying to justify my addiction?

In total, I am expecting 14 new Pops, and I have no idea what 10 of them are, 4 of them are exclusive Pops, which I will share with you in another blog post, as well as explaining why I don't know what 10 of the pops will be.
The unboxings will be so much fun!
Emerald City Crusader - Exclusive

Have you attended this event? It would be awesome to hear from you if you have!

Have you bought any of these Pops, or are you considering buying any?

Share me a picture of your pops, and they might find their way into my upcoming blog posts :D

Stay tuned to my blog, for the exclusive unboxings, and if you're a little bit nosey like me stick around and check out what my mystery 10 pops are!

See you in the next one ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment