Tuesday 24 March 2015

COD AW - Hardcore Team Deathmatch Gameplay...


I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging in a while, I have some very exciting news to share, look what came through the post the other day :D

I chose the Elgato Game Capture HD, because it had great reviews, and I like the fact that you can record your gameplay directly to your computers HDD, as others I've looked at require a flash drive, external HDD, and it's just far too much expense, so this is a short term investment for a long term gain (Hopefully).

So without further ado, I would like to present myself (Dweelan) and my friend Jennwee (JENNorthernSoul),

We played Hardcore Team Deathmatch on one of our favourite maps 'Terrace' and the result for both of us was quite pleasing, we did die a few times, but we hit them even harder, and managed to scrape a close victory...

But it's the winning that counts right?

If you enjoy this video, please let me know what you think :)



*Update* A couple of people have mentioned that the video is of poor quality, so I've uploaded it to YouTube and linked it directly to here, if you are finding it difficult to see, click the little 'Gear' and change the video to HD (I would recommend 1080HD if your internet connection is up to scratch.

I know it's a little hard to watch both screens at once, with it being split-screen Gameplay, but it's worth a second watch to see how the other person fairs.

I particularly like around 4:30 into the video, here you can see me and Jen clearing both entrances to 'The Room' now that's teamwork!

I would like to point out that I don't normally 'Camp' which is probably why my K/D ratio is ridiculous, I'm more of a run and gun type person, and when it pays off, it pays off big time!


On one final note, it was an absolute nightmare trying to get this video below 100mb because Blogger does not support files bigger than this. It's taken me a full evening and half of this morning, to get it to the correct stage, by running it through various compression software.

Because of this, the quality has had to suffer a little bit, but it should be clear enough for you to see the action!

As always, if you like what you see, please let me know in the comments below, I do seem to get a few views on my blog, but no one seems to want to speak to me :(

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment