Thursday 5 March 2015

Evening Foodies...

I read somewhere that posting 3-5 blog posts a day with different content can dramatically increase the amount of exposure my blog gets (I'm using this as an excuse, because I'm addicted to making blog posts)

I wanted to share one more thing with you today before I went to bed, and that is my lovely evening meal (dinner) that I devoured earlier on, if you're hungry (or a vegetarian) look away now...


This is called the Mill High Burger, and comes with 2 beef burgers, each layered with a slice of bacon and cheese, and placed neatly into a soft flour topped white bun, served with Rocket salad and a vinaigrette dressing, home cooked chips, onion rings and homemade coleslaw.

There's not one thing I would change about this meal, and it is very very filling, this is somewhere I would definitely go again, and all this only cost £8.45. Great price, great atmosphere, great food, the full package.

If you want to have a quick look at their website, please feel free to follow the link below :)

>>The Mill Pub - Rainton, Houghton-Le-Spring<<

Night all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment