Saturday 14 March 2015

COD AW - My New Playercard...



Good afternoon all, if you weren't working today, I hope you've managed to have a nice lie in (I know I have) sorry to those who haven't, but maybe next weekend eh? :P

I just wanted to show you my recent Playercard that I've created in COD - AW, so if you happen to come across me in a game I'm playing, feel free to check my blog out (I'm assuming if you're reading this, you might have done that), and also feel free to send a message, a game invite or whatever...

If you want to criticise the way I play my game, then please don't, I don't how many times I've said this but I'm not pretending to be the best COD player in the world, I just like hanging out with my friends, having a laugh, killing and of course dying loads :-)


Have a great rest of the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment