Tuesday 3 March 2015

My First Post...

Hello everyone, is anybody reading this? Bah... who cares! :)

My name is Dylan (Dweelan) it's a fairly new nickname I seem to have acquired from two very good friends, who also share nicknames with 'wee' in them! How bizarre eh?

I currently live in Sunderland with a few good people :)

I am a little bit of a geek at heart, and love nothing more than to spend my spare time making websites, logos, banners, pictures anything really. I don't consider myself to be a professional and I'm always extremely critical of anything that I do, if you're interested, I'm more than happy to share some of this with you.

I won't pretend to be something that I'm not, and I always try and see the positive in any situation, I'm the person who thrives on getting a smile or a laugh out of someone, but I have a serious side as well.

At the moment I'm majorly into the world of gaming, and considering have made a bit of a YouTube channel (Work in progress), but I'm not a 'Pro' gamer or even remotely good at most games, it's just something I like to do in my spare time, and the several fails you might see, you might enjoy.

I also hosted an online podcast called JD Radio which was fairly successful back in the day, give it a google search and find some old shows, they're worth a listen.

I think I've ranted on enough about myself at the moment, I'll try and post something as often as I can. I don't care if anyone is going to read it (Although that would amazing) I'm just doing this for me, something I would really like to enjoy.

I also share (A fairly recent) picture of me and my Girlfriend :)


2 comments:

  1. how do you move up in clan. wars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I'm aware, it's just through winning matches, you get a series of locations to take over with a set number of wins you need to have before you take over.

      Your clan can progress by completing clan wars as well, taking over more locations, having more wins, and a 1st position will get your more clan xp than a 2nd position for example.

      :)

      Delete