Thursday 5 March 2015

COD AW - Clan Wars...


Hello, I just wanted to say that another thing I like about Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is the Clan Wars option, I'm in a clan called RHN which is short for Rhino and is the name of a cute little guinea pig :)

There's 3 active players in our clan, so if you are looking to join a clan not to be the best, but just so your'e in one with decent people who like to play and win then let me know :)

We recently competed in the last clan war in the platinum division and came 1st, we've won two in a row now, so we are eligible for the Diamond Division, but we haven't collectively decided whether or not to go for this yet, as there's a sense of fear that were not good enough to win :P

#Awesome
This is a screen shot from the Call of Duty companion app, that we use it's not as good as the old Black Ops 2 Elite app, or the competitions in there, but it's still great, intense fun...

We dominated this one, but lost Team Deathmatch right at the end grrrrr... 

And might I just add, that I find Search and Rescue/Destroy to be the most difficult game mode I've ever played, it must have taken me 5 or 6 hours at least to get the 6 wins needed to take control of the hospital.

When our rewards come through, I'll let you know what they are :-) 

See you again later on :)



No comments:

Post a Comment