Monday 9 March 2015

Minecraft - Awesome Seed...


Sundays are for resting, putting your feet up and chilling out right? WRONG! Sundays are for playing Minecraft of course, and this Sunday that is just what we did.

I haven't actually played the game since the back end of last year and a lot has changed since then, and they have horses now! #Raisethehoof, so I'm super happy about that!

The first thing we did was do a little google search to find a seed that we could find some horses in, because apparently if you start the game on a random seed, then it's a lot harder to find them, so we did cheat a little bit, but we stumbled across an awesome seed!

The seed is 'toycatu19' for those of you who might not have heard of seeds, a seed is basically a starting point of your Minecraft world, some seeds offer different scenery and structures, so every seed is different in some shape or form.

When we started playing this Seed, we were spawned next to a lava pool, a bonus chest and some pumpkin heads, we then thought we would start a mine and dig downwards...

Within the first 10-15 minutes I found Coal, Redstone, Iron and Gold, after a further 10 minutes and stumbling across bedrock, I then found diamond, and we then went on to find emeralds also! How awesome is that, 30 minutes of mining and we have already found diamonds and emeralds! This seed is definitely worth a try!

I also managed to find and destroy two skeleton spawners and found some awesome items in the bonus chests including; diamond horse armor, name tags, enchanted books, Saddles and much much more!

We've only played this seed for about 4 hours this evening all in all, and it's probably one of the best seeds I've played on, in terms of loot and i'm well set on level 30 to kick this games ass!

I'm really excited to announce that I've also learned how to fish in Minecraft today (simple things in life) I bet you're all sitting there thinking what the heck?! this is like so 2012, sorry I don't really play much, but I'm now re-addicted.

I'll keep you posted with updates from our world :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment