Thursday 19 March 2015

COD AW - St. Patrick's Day Update...


Sorry it's been a while, I did have some scheduled movie reviews to go out, but for some reason they haven't gone out, so that's why there has been dead silence for the past few days.

I think I am going to review more movies, because it's something I really like to do, so if you have any suggestions of a movie to review, please let me know :)

Moving on to Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare! This St. Patricks day, the gaffers of the game have decided to release 24 hours of double XP (my phone autocorrects this to DO) it  ran from 17/03/2015 - 4pm (GMT) to 18/03/2015 - 4pm (GMT). I got to playing COD at around quarter past 4, managed to get one game worth of double Do, and then poof! It went... Absolutely gutted and so close to the next prestige level too!


In other news, Advanced Supply Drops have now reached the Xbox 360, again these are in-game content you can purchase, with real life money.

You can purchase a maximum of 230 of these at the moment, this is until the limit is lifted in the nearby future. 

If you did opt to buy the full 230 you'd be looking at around £350.00, they aren't cheap and in my opinion, unless every item was guaranteed to be an Elite item, then I think it's not worth it. 

Each Item again comes with its own armory slot, when you do sell an item for XP it does give you that free armory slot as well, which is a nice little bonus, and as always at least one item in the drop will be of professional level or higher, meaning you are guaranteed at least 1000xp if you sell this item from each drop. 

And finally, the next Clan War hits Mexico, and is coming on the 20/03/2015 (Tomorrow) I have a feeling that this is going to be quite late for us Brits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment