Tuesday 10 March 2015

My Car Music Playlist...



So not only am I a dab hand at writing a couple of movie reviews, and sharing my antics on the games I play, but I'm also a little bit of a music fanatic.

I want to share with you my relatively small 'Car Music' playlist, I listen to these songs on the way to work, and basically whenever I drive anywhere.

To be honest some of the songs on this list are quite embarrassing, but I don't necessarily listen to a song because of the band/artist, I like to listen to songs for lyrics, because a lot of these songs mean something to me personally, and a lot of the others are just songs I generally like... so no making me feel bad about my music choices OK? LOL

I have a vast and ever-expanding music taste, so don't be alarmed if you think wtf (What the insert word here)

  1. The Nights - Avicii 
  2. Something I need - Ben Haenow
  3. Demons - Ben Haenow
  4. I Lived - OneRepublic
  5. I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
  6. All Fall Down - OneRepublic 
  7. Mr. Brightside - The Killers (Favourite song everrrr) 
  8. Red - Daniel Merriweather
  9. Apologize - Timbaland ft. OneRepublic 
  10. Stop and Stare - OneRepublic
  11. Mercy - OneRepublic
  12. What a Feeling - Lauren Platt
  13. Don't Hold your Breath - Nicole Scherzinger
  14. Everybody - Nicole Scherzinger
  15. Heartbeat - Enrique Iglesias ft. Nicole Scherzinger
  16. Poison (Acoustic Version) - Nicole Scherzinger
  17. Wet - Nicole Scherzinger
  18. Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
  19. How to Save a Life - The Fray
  20. Superheroes - The Script
  21. Hopeful - Bars and Melody
  22. Skyscraper - Sam Bailey 
  23. You - Robin Stjernberg 
  24. Boomerang - Nicole Scherzinger
  25. Just Give me a Reason - P!nk ft. Nate Ruess
  26. There She Goes - The La's
  27. All of Me - John Legend 
  28. Night Changes - One Direction
  29. Little Things - One Direction
  30. Love is Easy - McFly
  31. Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
  32. Troublemaker - Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida
  33. Dear Darlin' - Olly Murs
  34. Ho Hey - The Lumineers 
Feel free to click each song to be taken to a YouTube video of that song (In case you haven't heard them before) 

If the links above are not available in your country, try just copying the song and artist and doing your own search in YouTube :)

I do like the Xfactor (In case you noticed a trend there).
Note: These YouTube videos are not mine, and remain the responsibility of the publisher, they are simply linked up for reference, and I do not endorse copyright infringement.



No comments:

Post a Comment