Tuesday 10 March 2015

Xbox 360 Gamertag Change...

So previously my Gamertag on my Xbox was dylz312, this has now been changed to my nickname 'Dweelan' it's also pretty cool because I've also created a Blogger emblem in Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare, to showcase this and try and get some more readers.

I played COD for a little bit today, and haven't played that bad in months, it wasn't even the quality of the other team, it was just down to me slacking and being tired, so the best I managed today was like 12 kills - 30 deaths, whoops that's not going to do the ratio too good is it?

Bah, like I say, I am not the best gamer/COD player in the world, and I don't intend to be, I'm having a lot of fun, even if I do die multiple times a minute.

So here is my new name tag kindly provided to me by Xbox, this would have cost £6.79 but I had some money stocked up from Xbox rewards, so I think my contribution to it was around £1.99 or something like that.

This is just a quick post today, about sharing my excitement for my new Gamertag :D

Charlie & Me
Yes that is me wearing a chicken suit (This was because our old clan in Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 was called #CHICKEN) I miss the COD Elite days :-(

And yes that is also my husky called Charlie... and he's 3 this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment