Friday 13 March 2015

COD AW - New Prestige Level...


So I've been playing COD now pretty much none stop over the past 2 days, and managed to scoop another prestige level, so now I'm Prestige level 6, and more than half way through to the next prestige level 7.

The prestige 6 emblem is pretty cool, it's a dragon presenting what seems to be a replica of a Scottish flag, that's a bit weird that it reminds me of a Scottish flag but it's still really really cool :) 
Prestige 6 Emblem
I'm also quite chuffed to announce that a new piece of loadout gear was unlocked, when I entered this prestige level, and this was the 'Atlas Tier 1 Shirt' an all red shirt, with black pockets and an orange zip, pretty cool as it looks close to the bloodshot loadout items.

During pretty much constantly playing COD over the past 48 hours, the game has become quite glitchy in places and quite frustrating, it feels like an unfinished piece of work, but when it works it works very well :)

The most frustrating thing is that I'm constantly getting messages such as 'No Games Found' when searching for a game, not sure what causes this, whether it's the matchmaking, or whether there genuinely isn't anybody else playing, but surely this can't be right?

Another thing that made me chuckle was when I was in the firing range, testing out the new MK14 - Eclipse I unlocked the other day.

And these were my results... LOL




103% Accuracy? GO ME! lol, again sorry for the bad picture quality, capture card will be with me in the next 10 days or so :-)

And I leave you with a final thought, Easter is one of my favourite times of year, because of the family comings together, and also the fact that Easter Eggs are the best invention since sliced bread.

Here's a picture of Betty the Cow enjoying kicking some ass in COD.



No comments:

Post a Comment