Tuesday 24 March 2015

COD AW - New Prestige Level/Recent Clan War...


Good afternoon all, I have entered into the next Prestige mode, Prestige 7.

Nothing great that unlocked, apart from an Advanced Supply Drop, you now get one at levels 20, 30, 40 and when you enter your next prestige mode!!! Bring on the Advanced supply drops!
Prestige Level 7 Emblem

I'm very very close to Prestige level 8, and I'm in need of a good week long double XP, so I can get to my goal of becoming a Prestige Grand Master (Which will probably never happen)...

Oh well here's to hoping.

Keep an eye out for a post going up in the next hour or so, it's a good one! :-)
The emblem pictured somewhere over there >>> is very cool looking, it has a picture of a fist with an Exo glove on there, and there's some sort of medieval/sword/angel theme going on there, definitely one of my favourite emblems so far! :-)

And moving onto the recent clan war that we particpated in over the weekend, we won (Again) making this our third win in a row, I'm very frustrated about two things.

  1. The fact that Search and Destroy was one of the territories that needed to be captured, I cannot and will not play Search and Destroy ever again, because it took me a full day to get the 6 wins needed!!! Grrrrrrr just WHHHHHHY!!!
  2. And again right at the very last minute, after dominating most territories for the majority of the clan war, someone swings by in the last few minutes and captures our location, this time it was Domination!!! Oooooh It's on!!!! 
So those are my frustrations for the game over the weekend, I'm still quite annoyed even though we won, a lot of hard work went into Dominating this Clan War, whoever messed it up I will find you... and I will kill you! hahaha...


No comments:

Post a Comment