Tuesday 10 March 2015

Minecraft Monday...


So we played a little more Minecraft today when I say 'We' I mean my fellow bloggers and friends, Jennwee and Kirstwee :)

Link to Kirstwee's Blog
Link to Jennwee's Blog 

(Please check them both out when you find the time).

Sooo back to Minecraft, what's new? Well I've built a nether portal, found some horse armor, tamed and bred 4 little doggies (One of them I called Charlie, and the other was called Rhino) we also have 3 puppies that we haven't named yet, because we've ran out of name tags :(

Any suggestions for names for the puppies?

I constantly seem to get lost in Minecraft so frequently dig up to get myself to normal ground, but when I tried this today, I went head first straight into a lava pit... Nice!

Ooh ooh ooh and did I tell you that I found more diamond today? I decided to dig underneath some lava and found another 11 bits, bringing our total to somewhere near 20 pieces of diamond woohoo!

Also I'd just like to say that visiting the Nether is something that I find emotionally draining, it's the scariest place in Minecraft, and there's so many nasty things there that it just makes you want to cry... having said that I did steal some nice goodies from chests in the Nether Fortress so that's worth some bonus points.

If you want my opinion, stay well clear of the nether :)

#RaiseTheHoof

Horse with Gold Armor/Nether Portal

P.S. Thanks Angie Beardmore, for saying nice things about my blog :) I do try xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment